Flu shots are starting Monday September 14 in all offices. You do not need an appointment for a flu injection. You may receive them on the same day as your regular allergy injection.
We will resume Saturday office hours in our Glastonbury office as of Saturday 10/3/2020. Our hours will be from 8 - 11:45am. We look forward to seeing you then!
The Ellington office has moved to 351 Merline Rd, Ste 103, Vernon, CT. Starting Sept 25, the Vernon office will be open Fridays 8-12.
Glastonbury office has new Thursday's hours. We are open from 7:30 - 5:45pm (lunch 12:45-2:00)
The Glastonbury office will offer Wednesday allergy injections by APPOINTMENT ONLY (9 - 6:15). No walk-ins. You may continue to walk-in on Monday and Thursdays.
Can't remember what our hours are for the office? Text Hours to one of our office phone numbers and receive a text back with our current hours.
Need an address for an office? Text Location to one of our office phone numbers and receive a text back with all of our locations!
Arriving for your appointment? Virtually check in by texting/calling the office number to let us know that you have arrived and we will text/call you back to let you know when your room is available.
We have thermascanners in most of our offices, when arriving in the office, please make sure to stop at the scanner to have your temperature checked.
Please check the Locations tab for updated inside hours. We will continue to update you with any changes in our schedules.
Allergy Associates of Hartford, (AAH) is committed to keeping our staff and our patients protected as best we can from COVID-19.
- As of 03/18/2020 we have telemedicine appointments available for our patients for all providers every day! We are accepting new and existing patients.
- Our waiting rooms and offices are being sanitized multiple times during the day for patients who are coming inside for their injections. We are frequently sanitizing frequent touch points.
- Injection patients who are worried about COVID-19, we recommend to attempt to come in during less crowded times during our injection hours. If you would like, you may call our office and notify us of your arrival so that we may have your injection ready for you as soon as possible. You may also call and/or wait in your car and we will call or text you to notify you it is your turn. If you are over the age of 65 and come frequently for your injections, we are recommending that you increase your frequency to every 4 weeks. This will help limit your exposure while keeping your immunity.
- We ask that you are patient with us as the wait times may be longer. We are cleaning rooms in between patients and this can cause delays in placing a patient in the room.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult.