Drive thru injection hours for the upcoming week for Glastonbury and Meriden office:
Monday June 29 8:30 am - 5:00pm (Dependent on weather)
Injections INSIDE from 7:30 - 5:45pm
Thursday July 2 9:15am - 5:00pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00 - 5:45pm
Tuesday June 30th the MERIDEN office will offer injections INSIDE ONLY from 2-4:45pm.
Wednesday July 1 2:00pm - 5:30pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00-6:15pm
You will be required to wait 30 min after your allergy injection. There will be a checkout system in place.
Please call or text (860.659.8904/203.440.9190/860.246.7273/860.875.7660), FB messenger, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are coming in. Please give us minimum 30 min notice for drive thru services.
Please be courteous to other patients waiting in line.
PLEASE REMEMBER if you are wearing gloves into our office they MUST be latex free. We are a latex free office. This includes items such as dish gloves, surgical gloves, etc. Masks must be worn in the office for all in office visits.
If we are experiencing bad weather, the drive thru will be canceled, but we will continue to do injections inside the office practicing all safe distancing protocols.
Ellington office will be open Tuesday from 9-5:45pm for inside allergy injections only.
Hartford office will be open Wednesday (9-5:45pm) for inside allergy injections only.
Please check the Locations tab for updated inside hours. We will continue to update you with any changes in our schedules.
Allergy Associates of Hartford, (AAH) is committed to keeping our staff and our patients protected as best we can from COVID-19.
- As of 03/18/2020 we have telemedicine appointments available for our patients for all providers every day! We are accepting new and existing patients.
- Our waiting rooms and offices are being sanitized multiple times during the day for patients who are coming inside for their injections. We are frequently sanitizing frequent touch points.
- Injection patients who are worried about COVID-19, we recommend to attempt to come in during less crowded times during our injection hours. If you would like, you may call our office and notify us of your arrival so that we may have your injection ready for you as soon as possible. You may also call and/or wait in your car and we will call or text you to notify you it is your turn. If you are over the age of 65 and come frequently for your injections, we are recommending that you increase your frequency to every 4 weeks. This will help limit your exposure while keeping your immunity.
- We ask that you are patient with us as the wait times may be longer. We are cleaning rooms in between patients and this can cause delays in placing a patient in the room.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult.
Welcome to Allergy Associates of Hartford, PC (AAH). Dr. Srinivasan offers over 35 years of experience in treating patients with allergic and asthma conditions. The providers and staff are dedicated to improving the quality of patient care in allergy and immunology through research, advocacy and professional public education.
We are conveniently located in 4 locations to meet the needs of patients from all areas of Connecticut. We have early, late and Saturday hours to accommodate our patient's busy schedules.
Our office specializes in the diagnosis of allergic diseases. These include:
- Allergies, seasonal and perennial (hay fever)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Food Allergies
- Insect allergy