Can't remember what our hours are for the office? Text Hours to one of our office phone numbers and receive a text back with our current hours.
Need an address for an office? Text Location to one of our office phone numbers and receive a text back with all of our locations!
Arriving for your appointment? Virtually check in by texting/calling the office number to let us know that you have arrived and we will text/call you back to let you know when your room is available.
We have thermascanners in most of our offices, when arriving in the office, please make sure to stop at the scanner to have your temperature checked.
Drive thru injection hours for the upcoming week for Glastonbury and Meriden office:
Office hours for upcoming week:
As we get further into July and the temperatures continue to be in the high 80s and 90s we may have to cancel or close the drive thru early for the safety of our staff. Any inclement weather, ie rain, thunder or lightening, we will close the drive thru as well.
Monday July 13 Drive thru 8:00 am - 5:00pm
Injections INSIDE from 7:30 - 5:45pm
Thursday July 16 Drive thru 2:00pm-5:45pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00 - 5:45pm
Tuesday July 14 the MERIDEN office will offer injections INSIDE ONLY from 2-4:45pm.
Wednesday July 15 Drive thru 9:00pm - 5:00pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00-6:15pm
Thursday July 16 9:00-5:45. Injections only inside.
You will be required to wait 20 min after your allergy injection if you use our drive thru services. There will be a checkout system in place.
Ellington office will be open Tuesday July 14 from 9-5:45pm for inside allergy injections only.
Hartford office is open on Wednesday July 15 (9:00 - 5:45pm) and Friday July 10 (9-4:45pm) inside allergy injections only.
Please call or text our office number (860.659.8904/203.440.9190/860.246.7273/860.875.7660), FB messenger, or email us at email@example.com to let us know you are coming in. These are not monitored during non business hours.
Please be courteous to other patients waiting in line.
Masks must be worn for any services provided in our offices.
PLEASE REMEMBER if you are wearing gloves into our office they MUST be latex free. We are a latex free office. This includes items such as dish gloves, surgical gloves, etc.
If we are experiencing bad weather, the drive thru will be canceled, but we will continue to do injections inside the office practicing all safe distancing protocols.
Please check the Locations tab for updated inside hours. We will continue to update you with any changes in our schedules.
Allergy Associates of Hartford, (AAH) is committed to keeping our staff and our patients protected as best we can from COVID-19.
- As of 03/18/2020 we have telemedicine appointments available for our patients for all providers every day! We are accepting new and existing patients.
- Our waiting rooms and offices are being sanitized multiple times during the day for patients who are coming inside for their injections. We are frequently sanitizing frequent touch points.
- Injection patients who are worried about COVID-19, we recommend to attempt to come in during less crowded times during our injection hours. If you would like, you may call our office and notify us of your arrival so that we may have your injection ready for you as soon as possible. You may also call and/or wait in your car and we will call or text you to notify you it is your turn. If you are over the age of 65 and come frequently for your injections, we are recommending that you increase your frequency to every 4 weeks. This will help limit your exposure while keeping your immunity.
- We ask that you are patient with us as the wait times may be longer. We are cleaning rooms in between patients and this can cause delays in placing a patient in the room.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult.