We have expanded our hours!
Effective June 1, 2020:
Hartford office will now open on Wednesday 9:00 - 5:45pm and Friday from 9:00 - 4:45pm. Lunch is from 12:45 - 2:00pm.
Effective June 15, 2020:
Meriden office will expand their hours to Tuesday 2:00 - 4:45pm, Wednesday 9:00 - 6:15pm (drive thru 9-5) and Thursday 9:00 - 5:45pm. Lunch is from 12:45 - 2:00pm.
We are excited to announce the start of virtual check in. As we begin to return to seeing patients in the office, we are implementing policies to continue social distancing and keeping our patients and staff safe.
We are requesting when you arrive for your office visit, to "virtually" check in for your visit. You can do this by texting our office number to let our office know you have arrived. Once we have a room available, our receptionists will let you know. Once in the office, check in with the receptionist and we will place you in a room.
For allergy injections, we will be discontinuing the 8609376023 and ask that you text the appropriate office number going forward. We will have your allergy injection ready for you when you arrive. This is extremely helpful for offices with drive thru options.
Just a reminder that all patients are required to wear a mask while in our office. Also, if you are wearing gloves while in our office, please remember they must be latex free.
Please check the Locations tab for updated inside hours. We will continue to update you with any changes in our schedules.
Drive thru injection hours for the upcoming week for Glastonbury and Meriden office:
Monday June 1 8:30 am - 4:30pm
Injections INSIDE from 7:30 - 5:45pm
Thursday June 4 9:15am - 4:30pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00 - 5:45pm
Tuesday June 2nd the MERIDEN office will offer injections INSIDE ONLY from 2-4:45pm.
Wednesday June 3rd 9:00am - 5:30pm
Injections INSIDE from 9:00-6:15pm
You will be required to wait 30 min after your allergy injection. There will be a checkout system in place.
Please call (860.659.8904/203.440.9190), FB messenger, text to 860.937.6023** or email us at email@example.com to let us know you are coming in. Please give us minimum 30 min notice for drive thru services.
Please be courteous to other patients waiting in line.
**Please remember the number provided is for texting inj arrivals only, is not monitored during non business hours, is only available during this pandemic time and is not encrypted. If you use the text service, please text your name, drive thru or in office, and the office you are wanting to go to.
PLEASE REMEMBER if you are wearing gloves into our office they MUST be latex free. We are a latex free office. This includes items such as dish gloves, surgical gloves, etc.
If we are experiencing bad weather, the drive thru will be canceled, but we will continue to do injections inside the office practicing all safe distancing protocols.
Ellington office will be open Tuesday from 9-5:45pm for inside allergy injections only.
Hartford office will be open Friday from 9-4:45pm for inside allergy injections only.
- As of 03/18/2020 we have telemedicine appointments available for our patients for all providers every day! We are accepting new and existing patients.
- Our waiting rooms and offices are being sanitized multiple times during the day for patients who are coming inside for their injections. We are frequently sanitizing frequent touch points.
- Injection patients who are worried about COVID-19, we recommend to attempt to come in during less crowded times during our injection hours. If you would like, you may call our office and notify us of your arrival so that we may have your injection ready for you as soon as possible. You may also call and/or wait in your car and we will call or text you to notify you it is your turn. If you are over the age of 65 and come frequently for your injections, we are recommending that you increase your frequency to every 4 weeks. This will help limit your exposure while keeping your immunity.
- We ask that you are patient with us as the wait times may be longer. We are cleaning rooms in between patients and this can cause delays in placing a patient in the room.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult.
Welcome to Allergy Associates of Hartford, PC (AAH). Dr. Srinivasan offers over 35 years of experience in treating patients with allergic and asthma conditions. The providers and staff are dedicated to improving the quality of patient care in allergy and immunology through research, advocacy and professional public education.
We are conveniently located in 4 locations to meet the needs of patients from all areas of Connecticut. We have early, late and Saturday hours to accommodate our patient's busy schedules.
Our office specializes in the diagnosis of allergic diseases. These include:
- Allergies, seasonal and perennial (hay fever)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Food Allergies
- Insect allergy