Effective March 23, 2020 all offices will be open ONE day a week for allergy injections only.
Monday Glastonbury will be open 7:30am - 5:45pm
Tuesday Ellington will be open 9:00am - 5:45pm
Wednesday Meriden will be open 9:00 - 6:15pm
Thursday all offices will be closed for injection. Telehealth available
Friday Hartford will be open 9:00 - 4:45pm
We will have telemedicine visits open every day for office visits.
We will continue to answer our phones and be available for medication refills and questions.
We do recommend calling prior to coming in for your injection so that we may decrease your wait time in our office. We also suggest that you call us when you have arrived and wait in your car until it is your turn.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times. We will be reassessing the situation on a daily basis and will notify you of any changes in our schedules.
- As of 03/18/2020 we will have telemedicine appointments available for our patients.
- Our waiting rooms and exam rooms are being sanitized multiple times during the day. We are frequently sanitizing frequent touch points.
- We are pre-screening patients to determine the best time to have patients with active symptoms scheduled.
- There is a health screen questionnaire that patients must complete prior to being seen.
- Injection patients who are worried about COVID-19, we recommend to attempt to come in during less crowded times during our injection hours. If you would like, you may call our office and notify us of your arrival so that we may have your injection ready for you as soon as possible. You may also call and/or wait in your car and we will call or text you to notify you it is your turn. If you are over the age of 65 and come frequently for your injections, we are recommending that you increase your frequency to every 4 weeks. This will help limit your exposure while keeping your immunity.
- We ask that you are patient with us as the wait times may be longer. We are cleaning rooms in between patients and this can cause delays in placing a patient in the room.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult.
- We recommend that all of our patients follow the CDC guidelines for prevention of exposure: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fabout%2Fprevention.html
Welcome to Allergy Associates of Hartford, PC (AAH). Dr. Srinivasan offers over 35 years of experience in treating patients with allergic and asthma conditions. The providers and staff are dedicated to improving the quality of patient care in allergy and immunology through research, advocacy and professional public education.
We are conveniently located in 4 locations to meet the needs of patients from all areas of Connecticut. We have early, late and Saturday hours to accommodate our patient's busy schedules.
Our office specializes in the diagnosis of allergic diseases. These include:
- Allergies, seasonal and perennial (hay fever)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Drug allergies
- Food Allergies
- Insect allergy